Sunday, October 26, 2008

2nd week of October was a busy one as i had orders and also an open house.
12 oct - attended a friend's open house. would regard as a house warming too since the couple and their 3 children moved into the house just 6 months ago. Nice big house ...complete with kidney-shaped swimming pool -in the middle of a padi field.

I had orders of Curry Mee and nasi himpit (pressed rice with peanut gravy) for 50 pax on the 16th.
The next day was an order for 80 pax. This time it was ketupat pulut with rendang ayam, nasi himpit with peanut gravy, fried beehoon, fruits, cold/hot drinks. I was lucky to have my 2nd son helped me that day, thanks Adil, you saved my day....

Immediately after, it was again preparation for my two sons open house. Every part of me worked this time and finally on sunday 19th, they had nasi beriani, ayam masak merah, daging kicap, kerabu timun, brownies, sponge cake, jellies, cheesecakes and my hubby's specially requested mee goreng (dubbed mee goreng uncle). It was a tiring but a very happy day as everyone went home smiling & a full stomach.

.....And as everything seems to settle......my eldest son had high fever this week. After two days at hospital, it was confirmed that he had dengue! My oh my and today is our fifth day at the hospital. Hopefully he can be discharged in a day or two as he will be sitting for his semester exam in less than two weeks.

3 comments:

  1. wow...kidney shaped swimming pool. btw, are u a photogapher?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicole,thx for stopping by....i'm not a photographer, just posing w my son's camera...hv a nice day

    ReplyDelete