Let's share this simple recipe - son's favorite.
1 piece chicken cut to small pieces (~20 pcs)
2 onions, thinly sliced.
4-5 Tbsp cili powder (more if you want x-tra hot)
3 Tbsp sugar.
Oil for frying
Salt & tumeric powder.
- Clean chicken and season with enough salt & tumeric powder.
( It's best if you let it stand for about 15 minutes).
- Fry chicken until cooked- put aside.
- Use the same oil to fry onions.
- When the onion is soft, stir in the fried chicken.
- Add cili powder and mix well, stirring all the time @ small-medium fire.
- When the cili is evenly incorporated, turn off fire.
- Add sugar and stir evenly (can add more sugar if you prefer sweet)
- Serve with steaming hot white rice.