I bumped into this recipe while BW.
Thank you Ain . Please refer here to see how Ain did hers and ain got it from ryo.
Ryo named this pesona cheesecake
I just make slight changes to suit what i have in the kitchen & kasi nama lain;
The recipe: Biscuit Layer Cheesecake
Source : Ain
400 gm marie biscuit, coffee flavour (any other biscuit is fine, i think)
500 gm cream cheese
250 ml whipped cream (#)
about 100 ml milk
1/2 cup icing sugar
1Tbsp gelatin (melt in abt 2 Tbsp water)- How to melt
1 Tbsp Lemon juice
- Cream sugar with cream cheese until smooth.
- Add whip cream
- pour lemon juice
- Add gelatine and mix well
- Line baking pan with plastic wrap
- Just dip biscuit in milk (not soak) & arrange in pan.
- Scoop cream cheese mixture and spreadjust to cover the biscuit.
- Repeat process until finish/ your desired thickness.
- Sprinkle crushed biscuits on top and chill for abt 6 hrs.
I used non-diary whip cream, sold in packet of 1 liter, whipped all of it, scooped into abt 5 containers (~200 ml each) and freeze until time to use.
To use, just remove from freezer and chill it few hours before use
This cream is slightly sweetened.
- McK -