Meh kita sama sama buat kek ni, sedap tau.
Chocolate Layer Cheesecake
8 x 8 bake pan (preferably loose bottom)
180 deg C (depends on your oven)
250 gm melted butter
4 Tbsp cocoa powder
250 gm cream cheese
100 gm castor sugar
1/4 tsp lemon juice
1 A egg
150 gm castor sugar
130 gm self raising flour
1 tsp baking powder
- Combine A. Leave aside
- Beat cream cheese, sugar & lemon juice until evenly mixed. Add in egg. Put aside.
- In another bowl, beat C until light & fluffy.
- Add D (flour) & A (choc mixture) alternately, mix well.
- Place half portion of choc mixture in bake pan.
- Pour cheese mixture on top of the choc mixture
- Pour the remaining choc mixture to cover the cheese mixture.
- Bake for about 60 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.