Feels like baking today. I got this recipe while visiting ummi's kitchen & have kept it for sometime.
It was my first try so I halve the recipe.....(full recipe at ummi's). Thank you ummi
Strawberry Chocolate Marble Cake
42 ml water
225 gm sugar
210 hongkong flour (*)
53 gm self raising flour (*).........(*) i use only self raising flour
200 gm butter
1/2 Tbsp strawberry paste (+ a little bit red colour if you want it bright red; i don't use)
1/2 Tbsp chocolate paste
1 tsp vanilla flavour
- Beat butter till creamy
- In another container, mix eggs, water, flour, sugar and beat - I mix this in a blender.
- Add flour mixture to butter and beat again until well mix (like you beat sponge mix)
- Divide into 3 and stir in paste separately in each portion; red (s'berry), brown (chocolate) and the original colour.
- Place a spoonful of the original mixture in a baking pan, followed by chocolate and strawberry(one on top of the other). Continue this process until finish.
- Bake @ 170 deg C for ~ 40 mins (depending on oven)
It will look something like in this picture before bake;