600 gm prawns (large or medium of own choice), skin intact, cut 1/2 the head off.
1/2 cup cili sauce.
1/3 cup tomato sauce
1 tablespoon cili powder
1 teaspoon black pepper, pound coarsely
1 tablespoon thick soysauce
1 tablespoon thin soysauce
1" ginger diced
2 big onion, diced
1 pulp garlic, diced.
1/2 cup oil
- Clean & drain prawns.
- Saute ginger, garlic & onion until fragrant & slightly brown.
- Put cili powder and stir to mix.
- Add tomato sauce, cili sauce, thin & thick soysauce and mix well.
- Add in prawns, keep stirring until prawns are cooked and gravy well incorporated.
- Taste accordingly.
- Off fire and 'sprinkle' black pepper. Done!