Sugar paste dough:
200 gm castor sugar
300 gm soft butter
500 gm flour
Instant custard powder.
Assorted fruits (strawberry, kiwi, apricot...)
- Cream butter and sugar till creamy.
- Add egg one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in flour. If necessary, add more flour so the dough didn't stick to your hand.
- Rest dough in fridge for about 30 mins.
- Press dough in mold, bake until done, about 10-15 minutes.
Note: Baked shells can be kept in airtight containers/in fridge for future use.
-Mix instant custard with milk, stirring until you have the desired consistency. It should not be too soft. Pipe custard into shells, decorate with assorted fruits & you are done.
Different mold sizes