600 gm potato (preferably yellow potato)
300 gm onion - diced
150gm mince chicken or meat
1 tsp garam masala (*)
2 tbsp full soup mix powder (perencah sup) (*)
1-2 tsp black pepper (*)
Mix (*) with little water.
Plain Pratha bread (available at supermarket)
-Heat oil in pan, saute (*) till fragrant, add mince chicken and fry for about 5 minutes.
-Add diced onions followed by potato. Pour about 2 cups of water.
- Leave mixture to boil, stirring occasionally. Add salt to taste.
- When cooked, add celery. Leave to cool
- Divide pratha bread into two, place enough filling, about 2 tsp full.
- Secure the sides with fork.
- Glace with beaten egg.
- Bake @ 160 deg C for 25-30 minutes, or until brown.
- Cool on wire rack.
Note: I use pratha bread instead of the normal currypuff dough as it is hassle free