I have simplified this recipe without compromising the taste. Reason? Simple recipe is a hit among busy people.
1 packet mince chicken (I use Ramli's ~ 340gm)
1 can mushroom soup (I use campbell)
300 gm mixed vegetable
300 gm onions, diced
2 tablespoonful of butter
2 tablespoon plain flour mix with 1/2 cup water
salt & white pepper
- Heat butter in a pan & saute diced onions till soft.
- Add mince chicken, stir to break the lumps and all the chicken turns white.
- Stir in the mixed vegetable.
- In another bowl, mix mushroom soup with one cup water, stir until smooth.
- Pour mushroom soup mixture into the chicken, add more water if necessary.
- Add in flour that has been mixed with water. This is to thicken the filling.
- Cook at slow fire.
- Add salt & white pepper to taste.
Line chicken pie dish with pastry. I used the square pastry that you can purchase from the store.
Spoon in enough filling, cover the top with another piece of pastry.
Bake @ 160 deg C for about 30 mins or until done.